Health and Safety
At Kleenrite, ToTal Property Services (Wellington), and Orbit Cleaning we take our Health and Safety practices seriously. This includes the health and safety of our staff and our clients’ staff. We don’t just say these statements – we have put in place a number of procedures and systems to demonstrate our commitment and investment to workplace safety; including our Health and Safety Policy Statement.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety Includes:
- We are certified as a Telarc Registered AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 supplier and have been since 1998. We are certified for the ‘Standard for the Supply of Commercial Cleaning and Associated Services’ including implementation of our Health and Safety System.
- Over our 20+ years of experience of undertaking commercial cleaning, we have had no major or minor accidents on-site. That is a statistic we aim to maintain and keep - zero workplace accidents.
- In May 2016 Total Property Services (Wellington) Ltd was awarded the Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) ‘Primary’ status. This accreditation was awarded following an audit undertaken by ACC into our Health and Safety practices.
- On all work sites, large or small, we put in place robust Health and Safety practices which are carefully monitored and checked on a regular basis.
- Our work sites are fully equipped with all required general cleaning equipment. This reduces the need to bring additional equipment on site each night, which supports our strong health and safety record.
For more information about our commercial cleaning services, please Contact Us.